Foundations and special civil enginnering
The construction of civil engineering structures requires stable and deformation-resistant foundations. Besides spread and strip footing and raft foundation, special civil enginnering methods like pile foundations are implemented. For a safe and stable construction an excavation pit needs to be adjusted to the building project, e. g. anchored diaphragm walls, bored pile walls, sheet pile walls or Berlin supporting systems are used. In case of excavations in ground water, some kind of buoyancy control is necessary, as far as no temporary or permanent ground water preservation had been planned.
We are perfectly familiar with the versatile fields of special civil engineering and, thus, we are your proficient business partners for:
- shallow and deep foundations (e. g. spread and strip foundations, shallow foundations with soil replacement, foundation slabs, pile foundations and combined pile-slab foundations)
- special civil engineering (e. g. icing, injections, jet grouting)
- excavation pits (e. g. static analyses, dewatering and numeric deformation analyses, buoyancy control)
- underpinning of walls and foundations
- anchoring against soil and water pressure