Geotechnical measurement and supervision
Incompatible impact to buildings and constructions is usually heralded by deformation and stress changes. Early detection allows for economic and root cause analysis before an event of damage occurs. The complex interaction of foundation soil and building as well as the potential consequences are often under-estimated.
In the sense of the observation method according to EC7 and DIN 1054, we plan measurement concepts, conduct necessary instrumentations and execute the measuring as well as the evaluation of measuring results. At the same time, we coordinate in advance the cooperation between planners, authorities and executing companies for the implementation of measurement equipment.
The results of geotechnical measurement are the basis for optimizing the construction process as well as for continuous supervision and backed documentation.
Our services include:
- planning and executing measurement concepts
- installation and operation of measuring systems
- supervision and technical support
- processing and evaluation of measurement results in form of reports
- compiling an emergency plan and list of measures to be taken
We offer the following measurements:
- measuring of settlement/heave for buildings and underground
- monitoring of inclinations/tilts for buildings and in the ground
- terrain movements in case of embankments, slopes, landfills and excavation pits
- seismic measurements for buildings and infrastructure facilities
- vertical stress and soil pressure measurements
- monitoring of wells, ground water and pore water pressure