Geotechnical consulting and expert reports
We advise our clients as an independent engineering corporation in geotechnical matters. Besides the technical support of our clients during on-site meetings and conferences, our services include:
- Technical statements
- Expert opinion examination
- Feasibility studies, special proposals
- Support during tendering and awarding
- Market surveys and demand analyses
- Variant and economic feasibility studies
Apart from this we compile:
- Foundation reports for traffic and infrastructure projects like e. g. road and railway routes, bridge and hydraulic constructions, buildings and industrial plants like e. g. residential, bank, school and administration buildings, hospitals and power plants.
- Safety reports for existing as well as planned geotechnical constructions
- Serviceability designs based on analytical and numeric design methods
- Expert reports, e. g. for damages incurred during or after construction works
- Equivalence assessment for independent evaluation of different construction methods and/or construction products on the basis of investigation and, as the case may be, additional testing technology.
The result of our investigations will be submitted as geotechnical investigation report and geotechnical draft report according to Eurocode 7 (EC7). We will document partial services in the framework of reports, expert opinions and statements.