It is not always the case that only ground investigation reports, geotechnical design or planning have to be provided in the framework of a project process. In fact, there are more and more tasks to be accomplished which cannot be primarily attributed to the subject of geotechnical engineering, however, the fulfillment of which calls for geotechnical knowledge.
We combine geotechnical knowledge with the expertise of experts from other subjects and offer the following additional services:
- computer-based realization of geotechnical design procedures (software development, design software)
- conducting market surveys and demand analyses in the geotechnical field
- Literature review and evaluation as to specific geotechnical questions
- photogrammetric 3D illustration and evaluation (e. g. photo-based deformation analysis)
- training and presentations